Orb Labs AG (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) handles information related to privacy is as follows.
1.Acquisition of personal information
We will acquire personal information in the following cases.
- When applying for our service
- When using our Service
- When updating the use of our Service
2. Purpose of using personal information
We will use personal information only for the following purposes, and will not use it for any other purpose.
- When the content provided by this service is published on our members-only site, if the customer has requested notification in advance, notification to the email address registered by the customer
- When the payment information entered by the customer at the time of application for use of this service is checked with the payment agency used by the Company for security reasons required by the payment agency.
- To take appropriate legal action in the event that a customer’s use of this service violates our membership agreement
In order to properly handle personal information, we will take organizational, human, physical and technical security control measures.
For example, we are taking the following measures:
- Development of organization for personal information protection
- Management and supervision regarding the handling of personal information, and implementation of regular employee education at the time of joining
- Access control of personal information, adoption of appropriate encryption and hashing technologies
When the Company outsources the handling of personal information to a third party, it entrusts it to a party that satisfies the selection criteria set by the Company, concludes a contract with the outsourcer, and appropriately manages the work of the outsourcer.
We will only provide personal information to third parties who have taken security control measures that meet the standards set by us.
In the event of an accident such as the leakage of personal information, we will report to the supervisory authority in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, and follow the instructions of the supervisory authority to take necessary measures such as measures to prevent the occurrence of similar incidents and prevent recurrence. We will take action.
4. Handling of confidential information
We will not acquire, use, or provide third parties with confidential information, with the exception of certain exceptions such as those based on the guidelines on personal information protection stipulated by Swiss federal law.
5. Continuous improvement of personal information protection